"I've had that song in my head all day"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Chantel performed in Young Voices of Houston Contest

October 7th, 2008

I performed in the Culture Shapers:Young Voices of Houston Contest. I sang "I'm only me when I'm with you" By Taylor Swift.

the performance started at 7:00 and i was the third singer. Feeling like a "fish outta water" i was the only person not singing a musical theatre selection. I placed somewhere between 4th and 11th place. This was a fun contest and a great experience. I'm very blessed to get the opportunites to share my talents with others.

You can watch my performance on YOUTUBE
keyword: Chantel Bartholomew

1 comment:

Paula said...

Yra! I'm so excited! We loved your performance. Kylie ADORES you. In fact, she wrote about you in her journal at school. You have some HUGE fans here in Utah! (Go to thecutestsblogsontheblock.com for a cute background for your blog. I added you to my list.)

Love you!