"I've had that song in my head all day"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

1st Concert!!!



My 1st concert went great! there we're probably 100 people in the crowd that night..The night started off with a bang when me and Daniel Coolidge sang "Looking for a Good time"- Lady Antebellum followed by the songs Born to fly-Sara Evans, Landslide-Dixie Checks, Fifteen-Talyor Swift, Vulnerable-Secondhand Serenade, Baby Girl-Sugarland, Only Hope-Switchfoot, Whiskey Lullaby-Brad Paisley, Forever and Always-Taylor Swift and Gotta Find you-This is me-Camp Rock(Joe Jonas/Demi Lovato)..dont wory if u missed the show videos are up on youtube now! so go watch them, Comment on them, and share them with friends!..this has been a fabulous start to fufilling my dreams!

CHANTEL LAUREN
NASHVILLE OR BUST!

No comments: